Email Contact

PO Box 267
4 Industrial Dr.
Kennebunk, ME 04043


Apply for Assistance

Do you qualify?

Home Owner Eligibility:

Step 1:  You must be a York County Maine resident and one of the following must apply in order to receive funding from Efficiency Maine.

  • LIHEAP Participant
  • Are income eligible for LIHEAP
  • Own and live in a single- or double-wide mobile home
  • Have received financial or general assistance within the last year
  • Own and live in a house with combined building and land assessed value (before exemptions) of property is less than or equal to $80,000

Step 2: Obtain a Referral:
All applications must include a signature for the referral statement below. The signature must be from a General Assistance officer, outreach worker, CAP agency, YCCAC or the Southern Maine Agency on Aging.

Apply Today:

If you or your family qualify for Keep York County Warm! please  complete this form and apply through the  York County Community Action Corporation or their local General Assistance Office.

Other Resources
2-1-1 Maine is a great way to access over 10,000 health and human services, including heating assistance. Check out their website or dial 2-1-1 for more information.

York County Community Action provides a wide range of services for qualified York county residents.