Do I qualify?
The Family Support Committee selects families who meet the following six qualifications:
- Demonstrate a need for safe housing
- Ability to pay (including taxes etc...) for the Habitat Home
- Willingness to partner with Habitat
- Live or work in York County
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Total income within the below ranges. These ranges are based on US Department of Housing and Urban Development [HUD]:
|Total Family Members||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
To apply please complete a Family Information Form. You can print and complete the Family Information Form and mail it to:
Habitat for Humanity York County
PO Box 267
Kennebunk, ME 04043.
Habitat for Humanity Affiliates in Maine
Habitat for Humanity York County is one of ten affiliates serving communities throughout Maine. If you don’t live in York County, please CLICK HERE for a list of the other affiliates in Maine.