Sponsor a Team Build Day and a group of your employees can join us to learn new skills, share their talents, and bring out the best in each other while working together to help our homeowners achieve their dream of homeownership.
No previous construction skills are needed; our construction supervisor will provide all materials, training, and supervision during your build day. We welcome your help whether you have years of experience or no idea how to swing a hammer!
Groups typically range from 8-12 participants. We ask that Team Build groups provide a $2,500 donation for their Build Day to defray the cost of building materials and enable us to continue to build homes and serve more families. Multiple work days throughout one year or a full week of work days for your employees are available. Contact us for more information.
- 8 to 12 employees work together to build a Habitat home
- Typically scheduled during the week, a Saturday may be available.
- The day begins on site at 8:30 AM and lasts until 3:00 PM with a lunch break around noon
- Depending on the stage of construction, employees spend the day framing, roofing, installing doors/windows, painting, shingling, etc.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided
- T-shirts are provided for participants
- Your business gains increased visibility in the community
- Enhanced employee morale
- Awareness of how affordable housing benefits the workforce
- Recognition on Habitat’s website, newsletters, and press release in local papers
- The knowledge that our community will be a better place because you helped
For more information or to schedule your Team Build Day, please email John Stoma
or call (207) 985-4850